Skip to content
- Advertise Property For Rent Through 24 Hour Marketing via Our Web Page and Other Search Engines.
- Stay Educated and in Compliance with the Truth and Renting Act, and State and Federal laws.
- Select Tenants-abiding by all Fair housing, State & Federal laws.
- Process Applications Thoroughly and Require Proof of Income, Identification, etc. for Qualified Tenants
- Negotiate, Execute, Enforce Leases with Tenants.
- Collect Monies Including Rent, Security and Clean Deposits.
- Maintain All Collected Rent and Deposits in Client’s Trust Account.
- Send Annual 1099- Statements for Owners.
- Provide Fully Computerized Detailed Monthly Statements for all Income and Disbursements.
- Coordinate Repairs/Maintenance.
- Provide 24 hour- Client Service for After Hours Concerns.
- Conduct an Interior survey of the Property Prior and Post Tenant’s Move In and Out Date.
- Take Pre-rental Photos for Damage Reference.
- Document and Take Photos of any and All Post Rental Damage.
- Secure Utility Payment for Final Statements Prior to Security Deposit Disbursement.
- Disburse Tenant’s Deposits and Refunds accordingly with required documentation following State Law.
- Conduct Inspection After the First 4 to 6 Months of Each New Tenant’s Lease.
- We Use Leading Edge Software for Managing Properties Efficiently and Cost-Effectively.
- Direct Deposit Revenue to Owners Bank Account Using ACH Program.
- Provide Accessible Communication by phone, email, fax or by Appointment for Clients Convenience